This November, FCNL will be asking Congress to prevent violence before it starts. The U.S. too often waits until war or atrocities begin, and then it only provides military solutions. But it doesn’t have to be that way. We believe that by paying attention to warning signs, the international community can respond before deadly conflict erupts.
Thursday, November 12
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Learn how to lobby from FCNL’s expert staff
- Hear from congressional staff and other speakers
- Connect with people from your state
- Keynote address on peacebuilding
Friday, November 13
- Practice lobbying skills
- Meet with your representative and senators
- Plan advocacy in your community next year